Hogg's Falls & Scandinavian Spa Weekend:
Spring is an amazing time to visit the nature, especially waterfalls spring cool weather is best for hiking in trails.
In this weekend event we will have a day of hiking and socializing, and another day of relaxation in Scandinavian spa at Blue Mountain with silent and Zen environment offering steam room, Sauna, infrared sauna, and several hot and cold bath options which is an amazing way of detoxification the body, and clarification of the mind.
- 2-night stay in a tipi shared accommodation
- Spa & wellness facility allowance
- 2 three-course group dinners (appetizer, main and dessert)
- 2 group breakfasts
- 1 Picnic Lunch
- 1 Brunch in a restaurant at Blue Mountain
- Group hike in Hogg's Falls trail
- Evening get together around the fire & star gazing
- Use of playgrounds and trails
- Scandinavian spa at Blue Mountain
7:00-8:30 Meet & Greet and Getting Settled
8:30-10:00 Dinner and Socializing
9:30-16:00 Hogg's Fall walk and picnic lunch
16:00 - 18:00 Rest and afternoon tea
20:00-23:00 SPA and star gazing time
23:00 Bed time
9:30-10:30 Packing and getting ready
11:30-12:30 Blue Mountain Brunch
12:30-15:30 Scandinavian Spa
What to bring
Your personal stuff, swimming suit. If you likeBadminton rackets, Frisbee, ...